PSB

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the New PSB

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Openings  (Read 3624 times)

hd557

• Rookie
Re: Openings
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2017, 07:55:32 PM »

The GCC job is now open.  Coach Greg Bisignani resigned tonight for personal reasons.  He had an overall record of 187-32 for a 85% winning

percentage in his 8 years at the helm.  8 straight section titles, 2 WPIAL Finals and 1 State Final are all a part of his resume.  A sometimes

controversial figure, Coach Bis guided GCC to WPIAL and PIAA playoff wins in every season he was at his Alma Mater.  "Doc Bis" was the unseen side

of Bisignani, he would do anything for any player, their family, or give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it.  No replacement was named.     

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2017, 09:18:49 AM »

Two local head coaching jobs were filled recently.  I saw a short blurb in the paper last week, but I can't find it again. I think one was Franklin Regional.  Did anyone else hear or see anything?

wpialbasketball

• Varsity
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 05:38:38 PM »

The GCC job is now open.  Coach Greg Bisignani resigned tonight for personal reasons.  He had an overall record of 187-32 for a 85% winning

percentage in his 8 years at the helm.  8 straight section titles, 2 WPIAL Finals and 1 State Final are all a part of his resume.  A sometimes

controversial figure, Coach Bis guided GCC to WPIAL and PIAA playoff wins in every season he was at his Alma Mater.  "Doc Bis" was the unseen side

of Bisignani, he would do anything for any player, their family, or give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it.  No replacement was named.   

Heard Bisignani got out as there wasn't much left in the cupboard and his best player just transferred to Kiski. 

CoachG15

• Rookie
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2017, 09:28:00 PM »

Steve Scorpion former FR great was named FR coach.
Jim Nesser was named new head coach at GCC.
Hart Coleman was named head coach at Plum.
Pages: 1 2 [3]