PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Pa. Closing businesses.  (Read 602 times)

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
Re: Pa. Closing businesses.
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2020, 07:18:17 PM »

Still itís not like that money will sit around. She will use it to purchase something in the short term. Or save it to build a house in a few years. Itís not going to increase rich peopleís wealth and become eternally stagnant.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2020, 08:29:03 PM »

Biden starting to stutter   14 weeks of paid sick leave yea   What a disater LOL  I pitty the American people

I agree on that  Money will be spent for sure  People need help 

My point is the Obama economy LOL in February had 3.5% record low unemployment 273000 jobs created and big thing companies were having a hard time filling jobs    This bill has intentions of workers keeping jobs and if they did get laid off go back to work  How in the world does giving people more than working help that and 4 months on top of it  People will not rush back to 14 15 16 per hour jobs IMO 

On the flip side it would help high earners 

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2020, 05:06:35 PM »

Another one I love  Democrats at their best They wanted funding in the middle of a crisis  The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, D.C., will stop paying its musicians despite expecting to receive some $25 million in aid from the recently signed coronavirus national stimulus package, a union that represents the orchestra said.
The center's president, Deborah Rutter, told the Symphony Orchestra Friday night its musicians would receive their last paycheck this week and that they would not be paid until the venue reopens, according to a statement the American Federation of Musicians.
The orchestra was also told that its musicians would lose their healthcare benefits at the end of May if the center remains closed at that time, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the pay stoppage.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]