Author Topic: Berks Playoffs  (Read 530 times)

Offline boyshoopsfan

• Varsity
Re: Berks Playoffs
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2020, 01:15:53 AM »
Prayers on the way for our good friend Yepper.

Thanks to everyone for keeping Yepper in their thoughts and prayers.  He looks to be on the mend, so keep them coming!  It isn't the same going to games and not having him be in the gym.  I'll let him know his friends on "the board" are thinking of him.

Offline rdg1975

• All State
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2020, 01:59:07 AM »
75  Good to hear   

I never wanted a team to win more than Muhlenberg tonight  I think a District Championship would cap off one of the best coaching jobs That staff is doing a great job

boyshoopsfan  I took notice of yepper not posting  I actually was about to ask  I always enjoy reading his info
How about those Muhls 93, I cannot tell you how good that is for Berks HSBB. This now puts 4 teams on the ĎI donít want to play themí list of Berks teams for any observant PIAA program. Amazing what the right coach at the right time can accomplish with overachieving kids at this level. Hope they make a few more sweat moving forward

Offline RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 12:03:43 PM »
 I can rant a little   How in the hell does coach Nesby not win Coach of the Year in Berks County  IMO NO other coach in the county leads this Muhlenberg to a District title   Then flip it entering the season Nesby at Reading chance to win  Nesby at Wilson Probably win easily  I mean its crazy   People should be ashamed   Players on this team won 5 games a few years back   wins were Fleetwood Boone and Oley 

I also get the opposite answer on this topic

Offline SteamRollers1

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2020, 02:34:29 PM »
75  Good to hear   

I never wanted a team to win more than Muhlenberg tonight  I think a District Championship would cap off one of the best coaching jobs That staff is doing a great job

boyshoopsfan  I took notice of yepper not posting  I actually was about to ask  I always enjoy reading his info
How about those Muhls 93, I cannot tell you how good that is for Berks HSBB. This now puts 4 teams on the ĎI donít want to play themí list of Berks teams for any observant PIAA program. Amazing what the right coach at the right time can accomplish with overachieving kids at this level. Hope they make a few more sweat moving forward

I'm glad to see the Muhls finally got that first district championship. They've been building their program up and it just payed off. Congrats to the Muhls!
State Football Champions:
1907, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1948, 1978, 1982, 2007 & 2008.
State Basketball Champions:
1927, 1992, 1998, 2000, 2005 & 2008

Offline rdg1975

• All State
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2020, 03:52:59 PM »
93, in my very humble opinion Nesby is Berks  coach of the year 2 years running. He has taken a nothing and made it a something in no time flat.