PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 2019-20 Bowl Schedule  (Read 934 times)

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: 2019-20 Bowl Schedule
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2020, 11:05:46 PM »

There are worse places to go.

As backwards as their ownership and management structure is I do believe in their coach Zac Taylor. As underrated and underappreciated as Marvin Lewis was Taylor's performance this year was a reflection of their rebuild and AJ Green missing the entire season more so than a dropoff in coaching ability.

I would rather be a Bengal than a Brown or a Raider or a Jaguar or a Buccaneer or a Giant, etc.

coach99

• Hall of Fame
Re: 2019-20 Bowl Schedule
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2020, 02:35:25 PM »

Is it just me or does something need to be done with all these bowl games scattered all over the calendar. It seemed there were bowl games after the big boy bowls.  Everything just seems so watered down and helter-skelter (to borrow a phrase). It seemed impossible to follow along and remember when and who was playing.  There is just so much time from the end of regular season until they play the bowls and end them.  Are these all  TV generated to fill in some holes in the sports channels and holiday programming? Also, it would be nice to give a bit more attention to the championship games for DII and the lesser D i (whatever they call them now). They get lost in that shuffle for "Weed-Wacker Bowls"  It seemed that all the minor bowls led up to the Big New Years Day and National Championship. I guess they did use the four major bowls as some kind of play off..but they need to really refine this more. IMHO
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]