PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 2019 NFL Season  (Read 1227 times)

Bob.Gregg.WJPA.Radio

• Hall of Fame
  • That's why they actually PLAY the games....
Re: 2019 NFL Season
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2019, 04:29:25 PM »

Speaking of Keystone Cops, how about that snap by "All-Pro" center Maurkice Pouncey....

The Rams kick off TWICE in the game's first 15 seconds.

And, after the gaffe snap, Pouncey trips his own running back on second down...

Then, JuJu drops a pass right in his hands...

I think I'll go find something to eat for dinner.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:34:09 PM by Bob.Gregg.WJPA.Radio »

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2019, 04:35:18 PM »

If my Niners win tomorrow they will have a ton of breathing room in the division and some in the conference as well.   

The downside is no Kittle tomorrow, but they are getting Staley and their all pro FB, Juice, back. 
Uniontown Red Raider Basketball: 1788-601 Record
4 PIAA Titles; 8 WPIAL Titles; 48 Section Titles; 60 Playoff Appearances

Bob.Gregg.WJPA.Radio

• Hall of Fame
  • That's why they actually PLAY the games....
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2019, 05:17:40 PM »

Defense is playing really, really well through the first quarter.

Offense rebounded nicely from those first two possessions...

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2019, 07:31:44 PM »

Tunch Ilkin was on the radio touting how the Steelers are winning against a Rams team that is fighting the Niners for first place and how they “took down” the Colts that are also fighting g for first place in their division. Well the Dolphins beat the Colts today so the Steelers shouldn’t be pounding their chest over beating the Colts IMO

The Rams are fighting for a playoff spot.  They are in no way fighting for first place as they are 3 back of Niners in loss column and have already lost in convincing fashion at home to San Fran. 

They lose this game and they are in trouble for a Wild Card spot with their tough remaining schedule.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2019, 07:32:27 PM »

Rudolph actually looks pretty good today. Offensive line and running game is not helping him at all today

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2019, 07:33:30 PM »

Tunch Ilkin was on the radio touting how the Steelers are winning against a Rams team that is fighting the Niners for first place and how they “took down” the Colts that are also fighting g for first place in their division. Well the Dolphins beat the Colts today so the Steelers shouldn’t be pounding their chest over beating the Colts IMO

The Rams are fighting for a playoff spot.  They are in no way fighting for first place as they are 3 back of Niners in loss column and have already lost in convincing fashion at home to San Fran. 

They lose this game and they are in trouble for a Wild Card spot with their tough remaining schedule.

Oh I know. I’m just telling you what he said.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2019, 08:00:14 PM »

At least the Packers beat Carolina today. That helps the Saints a lot

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2019, 11:22:18 AM »

Wonder if what happened to the Ravens with the Flacco contract and what happened to the Rams with this Goff contract might deter some of these teams from making average QBs the highest paid players. I’m thinking of Dallas in particular right now.

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2019, 05:14:40 PM »

Wonder if what happened to the Ravens with the Flacco contract and what happened to the Rams with this Goff contract might deter some of these teams from making average QBs the highest paid players. I’m thinking of Dallas in particular right now.

Probably not. The demand is too great.

A friend and I were discussing Andy Dalton the other day. As ridiculous as it seems someone like Mitchell Trubiski is so bad that one can argue that they are an Andy Dalton or a Dak Prescott away from contending for a Superbowl. Dallas makes this situation interesting however because they tend to try to keep their own no matter the cap cost down the road...

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2019, 10:48:20 PM »

A lot of time left but it looks like Seattle May pull off the upset as they are ahead of the 49ers 21-10 early in the 4th quarter

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2019, 11:03:17 PM »

49ers defense stands up and takes charge as they get a defensive touchdown and a 2 point conversion to cut Seattle’s lead to 21-18 and now the 49ers offense is driving

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: Today at 12:21:29 AM »

Seahawks 27
49ers 24
Final OT

All it took for Seattle to win was no Kittle, Sanders getting hurt when Niners were up 10-0, 49er WR dropping wide open passes, a rookie kicker who was signed last week because Gould was injured missing an OT kick for the win, and said kick should have been closer but the refs screwed the 49ers on a spot that would have given them a first down. 

Other than that it was all Seattle!  They are so great!

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: Today at 08:10:04 AM »

Seahawks 27
49ers 24
Final OT

All it took for Seattle to win was no Kittle, Sanders getting hurt when Niners were up 10-0, 49er WR dropping wide open passes, a rookie kicker who was signed last week because Gould was injured missing an OT kick for the win, and said kick should have been closer but the refs screwed the 49ers on a spot that would have given them a first down. 

Other than that it was all Seattle!  They are so great!

Wilson is good and Clowney is a beast on defense but I'm still not sold on the Seahawks. Saints beat them with Brees out and Teddy Bridgewater as QB and Seattle was fully healthy. With all that said, that was easily the game of the year so far. If the Saints don't slip up again, I am still looking forward to the Saints vs the 49ers on Dec 8th.

Did you hear anything on the injury to Sanders? I didn't even see how he got hurt, I just saw a pass thrown to him and the next play he is walking to the locker room 

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: Today at 10:55:21 AM »

I kind of thought the Niners should have just taken the tie when they got the ball back with 1:30 and around their own 20.  Especially when the first two passes were incomplete.  On 3rd down the DB made a great play on a deep ball, and I know you play to win the game, but a tie would have meant more for the Niners.  A tie would have kept them 2 up on Seattle. 

At worst could have ran the ball on 3rd and 10 and burned up over 40 seconds and given Wilson well under a minute and no timeouts to get in FG range. 

I just hope this loss doesn't have a hangover effect and they take care of Arizona at home Sunday before their 3 game stretch of Packers, Saints, Ravens. 

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: Today at 11:06:49 AM »

I agree with the tie thing and don’t forget that Garropolo looked shaky at the end. He threw 2 passes that Seattle dropped and should’ve been interceptions and probably would’ve won the game for Seattle.

All the sports shows this morning are talking Russel Wilson for MVP but I just don’t see it. Ya, he has been pulling victories out but constantly falling behind and then coming back to win is not an MVP to me. Just my opinion but I don’t see it
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10