PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Forgetting or ignoring history part 2  (Read 3349 times)

RyanHS93

• Varsity
Re: Forgetting or ignoring history part 2
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2019, 09:31:16 PM »

Ratings for the debate were so low  IMO Democrats blew it with Impeachment along with crazy ideas and lousy candidates  Independents such as myself really Oppose  Watch Kevin MR Wonderful O'Leary  six minutes in Vimeo.com/37476734  Basically what I been saying all along pertaining to investing   You actually have to be doing it to understand how good its been

Democrats keep pushing Russia  Russia  Russia but Remember Russia invaded eastern Ukraine,  picked off Crimea, and shot an airliner out of the sky killing hundreds of civilians *WHILE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT*  Not a word from them

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #196 on: November 27, 2019, 10:49:01 AM »

The ratings were low but this was probably the least anticipated, least advertised, etc (I even forgot about it and watched on youtube a day or two later).

It was the least contested, least controversial, etc. For example other than the Gabbard spats there was very little infighting. Even when they did set-up a question that pitted opposing view points (i.e. Kamala could have called Mayor Pete a racist but took the high road, and they were trying to draw a debate fight between Klobuchar and Kamala on Paid Family Leave, but neither bit and simply shared their view points and moved on). No one to my recollection really attacked Warren on how she was going to pay for her programs unlike the two most recent debates. Biden and his votes on bussing was old news, etc.

Regarding impeachment context is everything. No one "blew it" on the question. The only way to "blowing it" would be to say that Trump should not be impeached, as the Democratic side is pretty dug in on that side of this issue (even Gabbard lol). Klobuchar had a good answer (she wanted to hear everything before voting) vs. some who are already in removal mode. The Russia context in part is Warren's answer when she said that Trump was emboldened by not being punished for what he (allegedly) did with Russia basically, which is a fair point as to what emboldened him to seek dirt on Biden from Ukraine. I will say Russia did come up a few other times and was probably overused, but whatever, like you said, most people didn't watch this one from either side. I think most are anxious for the smaller field of 6 in the next debate as we get closer to 2020 and the Iowa caucuses.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #197 on: December 06, 2019, 10:22:19 AM »

emm8  The U.S. economy added a solid 266,000 jobs in November, exceeding economists' exceptions by nearly 80,000 jobs, according to the latest jobs report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics released Friday.  Crazy numbers with 3.5% unemployment 

Average hourly earnings rose by 7 cents to $28.29 and unemployment remained at a 50-year low of 3.5%.

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2019, 10:39:19 AM »

Oh, this is really like Xmas for all those Democrats in Congress...getting to impeach Trump. I shutter to think of the salivating they must be doing
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 05:54:32 PM by SteamRollers1 »

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #199 on: December 09, 2019, 01:00:11 PM »

I have not had much time to watch in time lately.

This questioning of Stephen Castor is amazingly fun lol.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2019, 05:31:00 AM »

You really missed nothing  Democrats keep saying the same points over and over and over   If you watched once its the same thing LOL  No facts changed  I lie one new claim is that the Ukraine President is lying about Pressure  Now Democrats know what he is thinking   The American people cant be this stupid?????

Fisa  No political bias LOL   The FBI did make 17 mistakes though  Some omissions  I cant see how people make this many mistakes especially the FBI and its not tied to some form of political bias when it affects one side (Trump)

Starting to hear more and more from people that they really dislike Trump but will actually vote for him  I respect the people that say he is doing a really good job but dislike him 

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2019, 07:57:17 PM »

They’ll try at something else next. This is basically a soft coup. These people started planning it the day after he was elected.

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #202 on: December 11, 2019, 10:13:56 AM »

Hopefully, there is some good candidate in Dem party that is thinking about the 2024 election, because that is a contest that can be won.  I get the feeling that there are a few potentially good Presidential types that have been hiding under the radar and trying not to be pulled into this current crap.  they pretty much know that this election is not going to a democrat, so just bide your time, save up money and build your base during the next four years. I feel that guys like Connor Lamb have been trying to keep from the spotlight, saying little and not getting tied to Pelossi and Schiff.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #203 on: December 11, 2019, 07:18:13 PM »

Great Points   Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone wrote a great article  This writer hates Trump but headline the following  We Just Got a Rare Look at National Security Surveillance. It Was Ugly. 

Another New York Times reporter the following
The IG report has primarily been interpreted through a Trump lens. But if we shelve politics for a moment and focus on surveillance policy & civil liberties issues, what it revealed about the FBI's national-security wiretapping powers is devastating.

The American people need to wake up

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]