PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Author Topic: Stadium Upgrades?  (Read 250 times)

coach99

• Hall of Fame
Stadium Upgrades?
« on: June 02, 2019, 10:14:43 AM »

Just wondering how Jeannette is coming along with the renovation of McKee Stadium. Are they installing the artifical turf now?
Any other schools doing work on the stadiums for next season? Aliquippa fixing their stands?

OprtnShtdwn

• All State
Re: Stadium Upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 11:24:35 PM »

Haven't driven by the high school any time recent but I know Sto-Rox is in the process of installing Fieldturf.  The old surface has been dug up, and last I saw on Facebook, they were leveling it out.

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 06:26:50 AM »

I believe that West Mifflin is getting a new video scoreboard but don't quote me on it.

gridder14

• Rookie
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 11:49:46 AM »

Greensburg Salem, Penn Trafford, Franklin Regional, and Norwin all getting new turf.  Gateway got a huge New Score Board with a huge video screen, Yough finally got a new score board heard it have a screen but not sure how big.

E Q KIMBAL

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 12:52:10 PM »

At McKee the grass is gone and machinery grading the dirt surface. They are saying should be complete by mid July

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 06:05:44 PM »

I saw a picture on the internet of the new turf and track at Chartiers-Houston field.  Looked really good.  This is their second surface for the Buccaners.  I can't think of too many schools now that do not have the artificial surfaces anymore.  Riverview in Oakmont plays in the park behind the school which is natural I believe.