PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Author Topic: Berks Rumors  (Read 455 times)

BBFAN

• Jr. Varsity
Berks Rumors
« on: March 12, 2019, 08:55:46 AM »

Rumor that the wise kid is leaving exeter and going to the Hill School?  The exeter coach is resigning?  Ted Snyder is going to leave Kutztown and take the exeter job, his kids is a 9th grader this year?  Anyone have any insight on any of these things.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
Re: Berks Rumors
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 11:34:09 AM »

Wise will be at the Hill School

Kevin is expected to leave but I heard of no replacement yet    Great chance for someone new to take over  Exeter has very good young players

BBFAN

• Jr. Varsity
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 01:02:43 PM »

Any word on why Kevin is leaving?  They do have some good young talent.  Problem is in two years you are in a division with Reading, Wilson, Mifflin and BC.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 11:28:53 AM »

That, said Boettlin, makes it even tougher to leave at this time. He was looking forward to being on the bench when Javier scores his 1,000th career point and to coaching some of the freshmen who were part of an outstanding JV team.

"Coaches don't typically leave (a program the way) I'm leaving this," Boettlin said. "A lot of coaches go through those trying times to get to the point where we're headed now. Whoever gets this job is walking into a gold mine."     I agree with this   The correct coach could develop K Wilson into the best player in this area assuming he sticks around   Payne should be a good player.  I really dislike losing Wise but kids should play where they want to. He should be really good next season   I thought he and Javier could form the best back court in Berks County next season

I agree the Division will be good   

BBFAN

• Jr. Varsity
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 11:27:14 AM »

i heard the rumor that Ted Snyder is going to be stepping down from Kutztown and that he will be an option to take the Exeter Job as his son is going to be a soph next year.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 09:48:33 PM »

Snyder did resign 

BBFAN

• Jr. Varsity
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 12:39:32 PM »

oh i did not see that news yet.  I did hear the koch kid from SV is officially going to BC

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 12:26:43 PM »

Matt Ashcroft named Exeter Coach   Really like the hire  I heard he was a favorite on Monday morning but I couldn't confirm he was getting the job

BBFAN

• Jr. Varsity
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 02:54:26 PM »

Ashcroft hire does not shock me.  I think he is a good fit for the job.  I am just shocked cause i thought he was the heir to the throne at BC.

Crabber

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 08:39:37 PM »

Matt Ashcroft named Exeter Coach   Really like the hire  I heard he was a favorite on Monday morning but I couldn't confirm he was getting the job
75 told me that 2 weeks ago but I was not allowed to say anything

rdg1975

• All State
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 10:30:03 PM »

Hey Crabber, you were not supposed to say that, now I will have to send Mueller over to conduct a full investigation.

Downriver

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 11:24:05 PM »

Hey Crabber, you were not supposed to say that, now I will have to send Mueller over to conduct a full investigation.

Crabber, if anyone shows up, tell them you won't speak without counsel present.   That would be me!! ;D ;D I'll dust off my old sheepskin and defend you.  Although it's been 5 years since I've been in a courtroom...... 

Crabber

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 03:49:38 AM »

You guys keep my days and nights alive.