PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Steelers Off-season  (Read 397 times)

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
Re: Steelers Off-season
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2019, 10:07:34 AM »

Unless the Steelers are willing to trade Brown and the 20th pick for a top 5 pick. That would be something I could see a team like the Jets or 49ers considering.

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2019, 10:51:58 AM »

Unless the Steelers are willing to trade Brown and the 20th pick for a top 5 pick. That would be something I could see a team like the Jets or 49ers considering.

49ers I think feel that they are a couple of moves away from being a contender...they believe in Garrapolo and were absolutely devestated by his injury this season. This may or may not be true (Garrapolo is still a bit of a mystery himself) but still the pick is too high for a WR who will be 31 I believe come next season. If they would have reacted or overracted to the Facebook live video incident then I could see a team offering a top 5 but not now, even with the Steelers sending their pick in return.

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2019, 11:29:44 AM »

My Niners were devastated by the Jimmy injury and also lost their RB before the season started. Had their two 2 returning WR in and out on a weekly basis and then lost Foster because he canít stay out of trouble. 

I think the 49ers are a contender to get Brown, but they should not give up their 2nd overall pick.  They need a game changer on the defensive side of the ball and this draft is top heavy on defensive talent.
Uniontown Red Raider Basketball: 1777-600 Record
4 PIAA Titles; 8 WPIAL Titles; 47 Section Titles

bfgrad

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2019, 06:05:24 PM »

bfgrad

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2019, 05:24:15 PM »

Munchak moving on to coach Denver's OL, presumably because his daughter and granddaughter live in the Denver area.

Personally, I'd love to see the Steelers approach Alan Faneca or Dermontti Dawson about joining the coaching staff to work with the OLs. Maybe not as overall OL coach, but to start learning the coaching ropes with an eye toward the top spot in a few years.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2019, 07:02:21 PM »

Munchak moving on to coach Denver's OL, presumably because his daughter and granddaughter live in the Denver area.

Personally, I'd love to see the Steelers approach Alan Faneca or Dermontti Dawson about joining the coaching staff to work with the OLs. Maybe not as overall OL coach, but to start learning the coaching ropes with an eye toward the top spot in a few years.

Gotta think that if Munchak can go to Denver and do out there what he did here in Pittsburgh to the Offensive line, he'll probably be looked at again for another head coaching job somewhere else

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2019, 09:56:35 PM »

This loss is bigger hit to Steelers than losing both Bell and Brown.

bfgrad

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2019, 01:19:44 AM »

Don't really think Munchak wants to be a head coach. He seems more than content coaching the OL. I doubt he'd have gone to Denver except for his daughter and her family being out there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]