PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Local Bowl Game scenarios  (Read 394 times)

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: Local Bowl Game scenarios
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2018, 02:53:36 PM »

Correct both of you haha.

Kind of a nightmare game in terms of traveling fan bases (neither travels well), distance of travel, and lack of overall importance, but yes this is an event for the locals.

To clarify I am not not going because of tickets. I'm not going because I have 2 kids under 5 and a third on the way haha. I can't imagine making any non-driviing sports trips for the next many many years. With that said when my boys are of age I would LOVE to begin a tradition of trying to see EVERY MLB ballpark!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 04:00:37 PM by yannessa_is_god »

emm8

• All State
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2018, 07:46:39 PM »

plenty of tickets still available, I would assume

IIRC, this stadium is very close to some large hills, and I seem to remember a few large tailgate parties looking down into the stadium that included a few huge cactus in attendance, and possibly some Grand Canyon plateaus/mountains off in the distance.

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2018, 08:01:38 AM »

plenty of tickets still available, I would assume

IIRC, this stadium is very close to some large hills, and I seem to remember a few large tailgate parties looking down into the stadium that included a few huge cactus in attendance, and possibly some Grand Canyon plateaus/mountains off in the distance.

Correct. Sun Devil Stadium in Tempe, AZ is famous for this also. I was looking at some pics I think that the plateaus are closer to Sun Devil (or at least better viewing angles) but I believe that one could do the same thing at Sun Bowl Stadium.

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2018, 09:14:12 PM »

Don Yannessa played in a Sun Bowl
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]