PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Steelers regular season  (Read 1228 times)

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: Steelers regular season
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2018, 07:57:18 PM »

I'm not going to say that you're absolutely correct after just one game. Honestly that is giving Fichtner and the coaching staff too much credit. Game script definitely worked in their favor. As did matchup. Keeping in mind that they did run relatively well vs Cleveland  (in a game that they were never trailing in). And the only other game where game script dictated run was the Tampa game, but Tampa's defensive backfield was awful, and if they did anything well on defense it was defend the inside run.

IMO it is not being down 14-0 5 minutes into the game as they were in both losses as well as the Jacksonville loss last post season.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 12:38:19 PM by yannessa_is_god »

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2018, 08:08:39 AM »

Steelers typically play very well in Cincinnati and I think I saw something that Ben is 10 and 2 all time there so if I had money to bet I would put it on Pittsburgh to win and probably pretty easy on Sunday 

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2018, 02:57:03 PM »

What is the field made of that the Bengals and Steelers are playing on, concrete? Players going out of this game left and right for both teams with injuries

bfgrad

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:31 PM »

I figured it was a loss when Cincy went right down and scored with 1min+ left, but dey da Bungles...

Steelers got jobbed on the non-TD Connor scored. The ball had broken the plane of the goal as Connor fell on his shoulder. Of course, I think a play action and bootleg or toss wide would have scored easily on 3rd down, too.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]