PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Author Topic: Shark Week  (Read 135 times)

Nicky

• Hall of Fame
Shark Week
« on: July 23, 2018, 02:50:10 PM »

I have a few television obsessions.  Horror movie marathons the entire month of October, watching all 40+ college football bowl games during the three weeks of the Christmas/New Years holidays from mid December until first week of January, and Shark Week on Discovery Channel every July. 

This is gonna be a great week!
"there is a light that never goes out"

hs

• Hall of Fame
Re: Shark Week
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:06:22 AM »

I did watch Shaq on Monday and Guy Fieri on Wednesday. Found those to be very funny and interesting. Also watched a show last night on how these 2 killer whales were killing great white sharks off the South African coast. Always loved killer whales. Always thought they are just such majestic creatures

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 11:01:26 AM »

an interesting chart was printed showing most dangerous animal/mammals to humans.  Sharks were the lowest in number of deaths per year. More people killed by elephants, hippos and dogs way at top of list.  Sharks get a bad rap.

Downriver

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 12:05:32 PM »

I did watch Shaq on Monday and Guy Fieri on Wednesday. Found those to be very funny and interesting. Also watched a show last night on how these 2 killer whales were killing great white sharks off the South African coast. Always loved killer whales. Always thought they are just such majestic creatures

Watched the Shaq episode.  That was comical!

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 06:40:40 PM »

an interesting chart was printed showing most dangerous animal/mammals to humans.  Sharks were the lowest in number of deaths per year. More people killed by elephants, hippos and dogs way at top of list.  Sharks get a bad rap.

People are stupid around dogs which is why dogs are on the top of the list. If it is not your dog, don't try to pet it! I've seen some documentaries on hippos and they are just nasty mean! They are fast in water and on land even for how big they are and people don't give them the respect they deserve for some strange reason.