PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Pens post-season  (Read 537 times)

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
Re: Pens post-season
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »

I think there s a more probable chance that Letang and his contract are dumped on a western conference team for a draft pick to free up space to sign Carlson or Tavares than Kessel is moved.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2018, 01:13:58 PM »

I think there s a more probable chance that Letang and his contract are dumped on a western conference team for a draft pick to free up space to sign Carlson or Tavares than Kessel is moved.

I am probably the most vocal person that has wanted Letang traded for years now but I donít ever think they would just dump Letangís contract for a draft pick. Sullivan and Rutherford have come out and said they think Letang will have a bounce back year so I am sure Rutherford is answering his phone but some team would have to absolutely wow the Penguins with a trade offer before they would even consider moving Letang IMO

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2018, 09:29:42 PM »

Rutherford not mentioning him among the "not tradeables" Crosby and Malkin says something.

I like hs don't see said move happening,  but aside from the usual Western Canadian suitors with cap space and a need for Letang and his skill set, I could see Vegas pushing for him (French Canadian Penguins player with a superior skill level and they have the cap space and they may see themselves as one player away).

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »

Domi was traded to the Habs. I know that rumors of him to the Pens were popular.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2018, 06:40:25 PM »

NHL salary cap for next season is supposed to increase to 80 million, up 5 million from last season.

Reports are GMJR is already in Dallas for the draft on Friday. A lot of people are expecting a huge trade from the Pens on draft day but I just don't know
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]