PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2018 Masters  (Read 317 times)

hs

• Hall of Fame
Re: 2018 Masters
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 05:23:46 PM »

Jordan Speith started the day 9 shots but now he is only 1 shot back at 12 under par. Shot a 7 under so far through 13 holes. Reed is 1 over through 11 holes and sitting at 13 under par. McIlroy is fading and falling back. He is currently at 9 under par playing with Reed

Reed just birdied the 12th to go to 14 under
Speith just birdied the par 5 15th to go to 13 under

Awesome tournament so far

Nicky

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2018, 09:56:00 PM »

I like the Super Bowl, World Series, March Madness, college Bowl games and the Stanley Cup as much as anyone.  But DAMN, there is nothing better than Sunday golf at the Masters, US Open and British Open.  And today was just fantastic.  Can't wait for the Players Championship in May at Sawgrass, the US Open in June at Shinnecock and the British Open in July at Carnoustie!
"there is a light that never goes out"

Downriver

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2018, 11:19:39 PM »

You have to give it to Reed for not caving after the round Spieth shot as well as Fowler also being right on his heels.  Great finish and a lot of fun to watch.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2018, 11:47:05 PM »

I like the Super Bowl, World Series, March Madness, college Bowl games and the Stanley Cup as much as anyone.  But DAMN, there is nothing better than Sunday golf at the Masters, US Open and British Open.  And today was just fantastic.  Can't wait for the Players Championship in May at Sawgrass, the US Open in June at Shinnecock and the British Open in July at Carnoustie!

Couldn't agree more except the British Open I can take it or leave it. Today was a great finish to the tournament

Nicky

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »

I love the history of the six courses and the little towns they are in that host the British Open.  Carnoustie, the host course this year, was designed and opened by Old Tom Morris in 1842!  It was redesigned and updated in 1867.  First hosted The Open in 1931. 

Haha.  I could go on but will stop.  I can literally talk about golf history for hours.  I have a book on Old Tom Morris and the history of golf in Scotland that I'm obsessed with. 
"there is a light that never goes out"

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2018, 01:19:45 PM »

Oh I love the history Nicky, donít get me wrong. It is just something about the aesthetics of the courses that donít appeal to me. Iím just not a fan of watching a professional golfer playing golf in what looks like a dried out hayfield.
Pages: 1 [2]