PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Trump asking the DOJ to ban gun modifications like bump stocks  (Read 988 times)

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: Trump asking the DOJ to ban gun modifications like bump stocks
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2018, 10:24:07 AM »

We have shouting matches and my way or the highway approaches to everything.  Neither side can play nice and no one is changing the other ones mind on ANYTHING!

My opinion on this is the far left radical progressives are pushing this agenda because they think it is the only way they can overthrow the system.

That's pretty much the problem right there in a nutshell. We are all in agreement that we need to agree more, then you go out and blast one side but not the other.

BT's "80%" commentary is maybe an overestimate, but at the same time let's pretend that that 80% estimate is accurate. At that point it would be fair to say that the 10% on each extreme side give or take 2% are the cause of this, not saying that the 10% only on the left are to blame. THAT is the problem with our country right now.

Indians87

• All State
Re: Trump asking the DOJ to ban gun modifications like bump stocks
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 01:35:35 PM »

We have shouting matches and my way or the highway approaches to everything.  Neither side can play nice and no one is changing the other ones mind on ANYTHING!

My opinion on this is the far left radical progressives are pushing this agenda because they think it is the only way they can overthrow the system.

That's pretty much the problem right there in a nutshell. We are all in agreement that we need to agree more, then you go out and blast one side but not the other.

BT's "80%" commentary is maybe an overestimate, but at the same time let's pretend that that 80% estimate is accurate. At that point it would be fair to say that the 10% on each extreme side give or take 2% are the cause of this, not saying that the 10% only on the left are to blame. THAT is the problem with our country right now.

Just to be clear...I am calling out the side that is pushing this particular agenda of gun control / confiscation / outright ban.  If I am missing the far rights agenda on this particular topic please enlighten me?
Pages: 1 2 [3]