PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: WWE News/Notes 2018  (Read 1263 times)

BALDWINTRACK

• All State
Re: WWE News/Notes 2018
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 09:52:24 PM »

The WWE is pushing this story on purpose to get your reaction out of their base.  They have certain dates left for Lesnar and they seemingly want to use them late.

This is all being done to make people hate Lesnar and in turn cheer Reigns.  Again though that didnít work at Mania and I donít think it will work here.

I agree it wont work. WWE can have video of Reigns saving a baby from a burning building and fans would still boo him! LOL

Maybe they should have Leanne punt a baby like Snitsky did lol

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2018, 06:36:24 PM »

Summerslam is shaping up to be pretty good so far. Samoa Joe vs Styles, Becky Lynch vs Carmella and in a weird one: Reigns vs Lesnar AGAIN. Don't really want to see them 2 wrestle again but I can not see Lesnar walking away with the belt this time. Of course though, I said that the last 2 times also

Also looks like they are building up for the Miz vs Daniel Bryan which will be really good

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2018, 08:41:13 PM »

Itís insane to run Lesnar/Reigns again and especially with a smark heavy New York crowd. 

I am pumped for Styles/Joe though as will be great seeing them in the ring again after their classic matches in the past. 

Bryan/Miz has had years of build and backstory.  I mean this feud goes back to 2010.
Uniontown Red Raider Basketball: 1769-597 Record
4 PIAA Titles; 8 WPIAL Titles; 47 Section Titles

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2018, 05:19:10 AM »

Itís insane to run Lesnar/Reigns again and especially with a smark heavy New York crowd. 

I am pumped for Styles/Joe though as will be great seeing them in the ring again after their classic matches in the past. 

Bryan/Miz has had years of build and backstory.  I mean this feud goes back to 2010.

I agree about Lesnar/Reigns. I think Styles vs Joe should close the show. If they use Lesnar vs Reigns to close Summerslam I can hear the crowd already booing throughout the entire match
Pages: 1 2 [3]