PSB

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the New PSB-To login click login above username box

Author Topic: Chambersburg 63 Harrisburg 61  (Read 204 times)

Jerry

• Hall of Fame
Chambersburg 63 Harrisburg 61
« on: January 09, 2018, 09:33:25 PM »

It was a close game most of the way, but the Trojans did take an 8-point lead late, but some three-balls by the Cougars and a couple of turnovers helped them cut the lead to three. Chambersburg's 6-5 strongman Joel Torres who scored 34 points hit one of two fouls with six seconds left. The Cougars raced down the floor took a three which fell short, but was put back in at the buzzer to cut the lead to two.

I had mentioned in the ratings earlier that Chambersburg had a couple or three big strong inside people but didn't think they had the speed. Well with Micah Parsons gone there presence was felt by the Cougars tonight at home.

RyanHS93

• Varsity
Re: Chambersburg 63 Harrisburg 61
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:00:30 AM »

Do you enjoy the board without me?  A few posts then I can leave again

This Parson move probably (I know) cost Harrisburg the District 3 title 

Jerry

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:45:11 AM »

It's something kids do now a days, they are lucky he was there for football. Many with his skill leave after their junior year. Look at Marcus Bagley probably the best player in the nation at Duke should still be in high school. In fact next year Duke will be getting five players that are true juniors this year and Kentucky is doing the same thing going after one year in college and gone to the NBA. The top flight players by reclassifying are now able to go one year to college and go to NBA when they should be just getting out of high school. There are tons of them. Jontay did it last year so he could go along and play one year at Missouri with Michael.

In fact they should not even have had him on the team, he was just taking the place of someone who lost time. He was going to be gone from day one, so it's no different from what Carlisle and Reading lost. So no it didn't cost them anything.

rdg1975

• All State
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 09:53:57 AM »

Do you enjoy the board without me?  A few posts then I can leave again

This Parson move probably (I know) cost Harrisburg the District 3 title

You and I have both been quiet so far this year, hope all is well,  and no you do not have to leave !!

RyanHS93

• Varsity
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2018, 09:23:25 AM »

75 All is well  I hope your okay     Moneck would be so happy yet another transfer came to Reading 

In fact they should not even have had him on the team, he was just taking the place of someone who lost time. He was going to be gone from day one
Agree 100%  I may have overreacted 

Harrisburg just took apart York   No Nacari Williams(freshman or sophomore) in the box score for the cougars. I thought he would be the next great player   I think the board had one Harrisburg fan I wish he would post things  Hell many people come on here but say nothing