PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Author Topic: Golden Globes  (Read 189 times)

coach99

• Hall of Fame
Golden Globes
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »

Well, the Golden Globes are on tonight..the first of the awards shows of the season.  Traditionally, this has been the most entertaining...with a bit irreverence and the drinking. However, tonight will be an evening long rant on how women are / were exploited by the industry.....of course most who knew about it are there and they NEVER did anything with their established fame to stop it.
I am sure Seth Meyers will turn it into a Trump bashing as well..  Will they take the high road or not?  We shall see.

Jerry

• Hall of Fame
Re: Golden Globes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 12:03:52 AM »

Well it's about time they speak up and are heard. If you had ever lived or worked in any place where that stuff went on you could not do anything to help. They would laugh at you or tell you to hit the road. I worked for Radio Corporation of America and saw young girls, including a daughter in-law drug into to broom closest and raped and when I went to the front office to report it was told if I didn't like it then go find another job. I worked third shift 16 hours a day six and seven days a week and saw that stuff many, many times a week.

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: Golden Globes
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 01:41:21 PM »

I am sure Seth Meyers will turn it into a Trump bashing as well..

Lucky for you that this happened before Trump apparently not knowing or at least forgetting the words to the National Anthem in front of millions on national television and in front of 70000+ in Atlanta. While sexual harrassment is no laughing matter, the POTUS not knowing the words to the Anthem is. Seth Meyers should and probably will have a field day with that.