PSB

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the New PSB

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 263 times)

Jerry

• Hall of Fame
Re: Halloween
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2017, 12:56:38 AM »

I don't know the starting time, here but my neighbors went out at 7 and I was out watering flowers till 6:45 and no one was around. The neighbors only ate supper at 6:30 so they could be out by 7.

Nicky

• All State
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »

It was 6-8 in Greensburg/Hempfield.  First hour were a lot of the younger kids with parents, last hour was more of the junior/senior high kids.  Awesome night, everyone in the neighborhood is out on porches or in driveways.  Fire truck with lights spinning make a run through the streets of the plan around 7:15 or so.  Back inside to watch Halloween and Poltergeist while eating leftover candy. 

My 2nd fav night of the year after Christmas Eve.    Now just 364 more days until we do it again!
"there is a light that never goes out"

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 11:59:32 AM »

Most interesting Halloween I have had was a year ago, when we were in Gettysburg to see granddaughter march with the college band for Parents' Day.   The Friday night before the game was Halloween.  Being in that town with a lot kids running from house to house on the old streets was like the opening of the movie Halloween.  It was dark except for the porch lights and surprisingly quiet except for the sounds of the kids.  Almost surreal in this place that is one of the most 'haunted' in America.
Pages: 1 [2]