PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: List your top PSB posters of all time  (Read 3695 times)

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
Re: List your top PSB posters of all time
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 06:33:47 PM »

Neat ideas.

I've missed a few opportunities to meet some of you (THSfan and myself have wanted to take in a West Mifflin/Trinity game for years, or every time I go to a Pens game it is a game that hs does not have tickets to) but it is tough being 140 miles away and having 3 little ones. Also feel like realignment maybe lost some opportunities to meet KR and some of the Fayette County guys. And otherwise some other greats like BT and Nicky and Buddy I want to give shutouts to aa well bit cannot foresee crossing paths necessarily barring a reunion or sorts haha.

Anyways hs I love the discussions as well. I am more passionate about the Pens than politics haha (it is really these past 2+ years that fires me up) but the discussions we involve ourselves in are great at both...both of us love the Pens and our country but see differences in how to go about it!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:06:02 PM by yannessa_is_god »

Nicky

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 09:34:04 AM »

Around 20 years ago Nauticom sports forum closed and 7 of us decided to fire up the PA Sports Board.  It's been a great run.

I'm almost positive I've been around for practically every incarnation of the Board as well.  As I mentioned a couple years ago and a few posts above this, I've personally met almost a dozen people from the Board including some who are still around like Bob Gregg, Mal8, EQKimbal, dabears, quartet, etc...

Not sure how I'd kill time from my computer at work every day without the College Football, College Basketball and Food/Drink forums!
"there is a light that never goes out"

coach99

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 11:35:48 AM »

I've been around for awhile, too.  Had pleasure of being banned by Nation or whatever his name was :).  I enjoy Nicky's posts , especially the food and Halloween ones.

Downriver

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 01:36:01 PM »

I've been around for awhile, too.  Had pleasure of being banned by Nation or whatever his name was :).  I enjoy Nicky's posts , especially the food and Halloween ones.

LOL Coach.  But after we banned Nation, we brought you right back!

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2019, 10:59:39 AM »

I will add hitman and Bob.Gregg. Both are wealths of knowledge, insight, and facts.
Pages: 1 2 [3]