PSB

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the New PSB

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: PSB Fantasy League  (Read 1219 times)

Nicky

• All State
Re: PSB Fantasy League
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2017, 09:10:27 AM »

My team not much to look at on paper but I'm just winning baby.  Although losing Dalvin Cook will hurt.  Chewed up a lot of PPR points. 
"There is no dark side of the moon, really.  Matter of fact, it's all dark"

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2017, 11:11:18 AM »

Yanessa has a 2 game lead in the North while in the South three teams are 3-1 and tied for first.  Going to be a fun battle.
Uniontown Red Raider Basketball: 1755-587 Record
4 PIAA Titles; 8 WPIAL Titles; 47 Section Titles

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2017, 01:45:06 PM »

Yanessa has a 2 game lead in the North while in the South three teams are 3-1 and tied for first.  Going to be a fun battle.

How much would it cost me KR for you to turn your head and drop a game this week! LOL

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2017, 02:13:04 PM »

Week 4 Review

KidRaven 164.8
Mailman 129.5

Falcons01 155.4
hs 108.8

yannessa_is_god 160.8
BaldwinTrack 83.3

Nicky 112.9
Tiger4Lyfe 93.8
----------------

Standings

North

yannessa_is_god: 3-1
hs: 1-3
BaldwinTrack: 1-3
Tiger4Lyfe: 1-3

South

KidRaven: 3-1
Falcons01: 3-1
Nicky: 3-1
MailMan: 1-3

Week 5 Preview

KidRaven -17.5
hs

BaldwinTrack
MailMan  -10.8

Tiger4Lyfe
yannessa_is_god -18.0

Falcons01 -8.1
Nicky

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »

How much would it cost me KR for you to turn your head and drop a game this week! LOL

Hogan got you off to a good start last night and Evans was a tad below average for me. 

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2017, 07:49:13 PM »

Hogan got you off to a good start last night and Evans was a tad below average for me.

Ya but I'm kinda worried about my tight ends though. Ben Watson is questionable and the Cowboys have just stopped using Jason Witten the past couple of weeks. if ben Watson plays it might be good for me. The Raiders have been bad against the TE this season. Only if Flacco can get him the ball though

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2017, 06:37:20 PM »

Looks like I lost my first round pick OBJ for the year! Early word is a broken fibula

This sucks!

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2017, 07:36:06 PM »

Looks like I lost my first round pick OBJ for the year! Early word is a broken fibula

This sucks!

I heard meniscus damage as well a possibility, so yes, odds are he is finished. That does suck.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2017, 07:48:14 PM »

So I have a little bit of a lead on KR right now but he got a couple of his big fantasy guys coming up now.

I left Jason Witten on my bench this week and started Ben Watson because I listened to the scouting report that said Oakland was bad against the TE and Green Bay has shut down TEs this season. The opposite happened. Witten got 12.2 points and Watson only got me 2.2 points. Those 10 extra points would be really good right now

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2017, 07:58:38 PM »

This sucks!

I heard meniscus damage as well a possibility, so yes, odds are he is finished. That does suck.

So I lost Olsen, Carson, Sproles, OBJ, Eifert for the year and I think I lost another running back but I can't remember off the top of my head so how about we all agree that I get a 15 point automatic head start before every game! LOL

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2017, 12:03:09 AM »

Hopkins goes off including a TD catch (his 3rd on 5 catches) as time expires in garbage time.  That coupled with Hillís punt return TD puts me back in the lead.  HS has Diggs tomorrow and I have the Vikings defense. I looked dead in the water at the half of that last game.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2017, 12:22:37 AM »

Hopkins goes off including a TD catch (his 3rd on 5 catches) as time expires in garbage time.  That coupled with Hillís punt return TD puts me back in the lead.  HS has Diggs tomorrow and I have the Vikings defense. I looked dead in the water at the half of that last game.

I watched the last 10 minutes of that game in absolute fantasy football disgust!! I couldn't believe you got all those points that late. I have no faith that Diggs will get me the points I need and you got the Vikings D going against a rookie QB

I hate fantasy Football!!!

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #132 on: October 10, 2017, 06:44:13 PM »

I watched the last 10 minutes of that game in absolute fantasy football disgust!! I couldn't believe you got all those points that late. I have no faith that Diggs will get me the points I need and you got the Vikings D going against a rookie QB

Digg was did nothing of note and the Vikings didn't lose me points, so I get the comeback win and finish with the 2nd most points for the week.  Now the fun for me as I have a lot of guys on a bye this week.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2017, 03:57:23 PM »

Digg was did nothing of note and the Vikings didn't lose me points, so I get the comeback win and finish with the 2nd most points for the week.  Now the fun for me as I have a lot of guys on a bye this week.

Don't rub it in KR

KidRaven

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2017, 06:17:29 PM »

Seems Elliot's 6 game suspension is back which kind of sucks for me, but risk I took drafting him.  Thankfully, while he has been good, he hasn't been as great as last year, so I think I have enough depth to get by, but we will see. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11