PSB

Advanced search  

News:

Welcome - Use login button below to enter.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Penguins regular season  (Read 13596 times)

hs

• Hall of Fame
Re: Penguins regular season
« Reply #390 on: December 27, 2017, 09:32:44 PM »

Panarin scores his second goal of the game to make it 4-2 but Malkin comes back a couple minutes later to make it 4-4 with 3 minutes left

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #391 on: December 27, 2017, 09:34:08 PM »

Guentzel scores off a sweet pass from Hornqvist to tie this game up 4-4 with 1:40 left in this game

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #392 on: December 27, 2017, 09:37:33 PM »

Pens get this game to overtime and get a point. They desperately needs that second point though

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #393 on: December 27, 2017, 09:42:49 PM »

Crosby buries the puck 23 seconds into overtime to win this game but the goal is being challenged for goaltender interference. They reversed the call. No goal! I canít argue with that call. Players are coming back from the locker room to resume this game

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #394 on: December 27, 2017, 09:45:03 PM »

Guentzel called for a penalty. High sticking. Columbus gets a 4 on 3 power play for 2 minutes

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #395 on: December 27, 2017, 09:55:38 PM »

Pens kill the penalty and to a shootout we go. 2nd shootout between these two teams. Pens will shoot first

Malkin up and he scores!
Columbus is next and he missed the puck
Crosby is up next and he scores! Pens 2 for 2
Columbus is up and is denied by Murray!

Pens win 5-4 and get that huge 2nd point that they needed

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #396 on: December 27, 2017, 10:36:44 PM »

Huge 2 points in that comeback win for the Penguins tonight but after watching that game and this season in general, I just have no faith in Murray right now. I know some people will come on here and say I'm just spouting sour grapes because Fleury is gone and Murray has won 2 cups but regular season hockey and playoff hockey are 2 different animals. In the playoffs you have everyone trying to layout and block every shot trying to get to the net, in the regular season you have to rely on your goalie a little more and IMO, that is exposing Murray. And the past 2 seasons Murray wasn't really the Penguins lone goalie. Fleury played a lot of games because of injuries to Murray so Murray never really had that regular season exposure like he is getting now. I just don't have that feeling that Murray is going to come in and steal a game on any night. pens are going to have to scratch and claw for everything they get it seems to me

yannessa_is_god

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #397 on: December 27, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »

Huge 2 points. Again literally everyone who played in the Metro tonight earned at least 1 point, with the Flyers being the only team not to play. So the win mostly helps them keep pace with the Islanders and Rangers who both won their games.

And agreed on Murray other than you are being too.nice. He was relatively terrible tonight aside from the shootout.

hs

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #398 on: December 28, 2017, 06:55:07 PM »

Ruhwedel and Rust were injured last night. Letang, Ruhwedel and Rust were put on injured reserve today and the big news IMO is that Murray is listed day to day and was ruled out of tomorrows game against Carolina. IMO, this is just a way to get Murray out of the lineup for a couple days and let Jarry play some games without raising too many eyebrows but it raised mine. Murray has not been playing good and Jarry needed to come in but there was no way Sullivan was going to do that if Murray was labeled healthy

Granted this is all conspiracy theory stuff by me but it sure does fit, doesn't it?

bfgrad

• Hall of Fame
« Reply #399 on: December 28, 2017, 08:42:28 PM »

Last night during the game Murray got banged into. Meares and Errey said at the time Murray looked a bit shaken up.

Pens recalled Corrado, then DeSmith, Pedan (D acquired from Van) and G Wilson. Simon should take Rust's spot in the lineup.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:17:44 PM by bfgrad »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]